Monday, October 10, 2011

These articles you find everywhere. What's missing?

This article from Lifehacker

How to Live Cheap and Put Hundreds of Dollars Back in Your Pocket (Without Becoming a Hobo) 

 

Is one of many, many I see these days on smart living. It's trendy, and good, and really covers a lot of ground.  So what do I know? 

First of all, there are too many of these articles, too many for you to choose from, and you can never know if the source is some wise sage (like me) or a kid (like the one in the picture). So, I've decided to do some of the work for you, and refer you to articles like these that, from my personal experience, are pretty much on target.

 Let's face it, I don't have time to write them all, and you don't have time to read them all, so just check back with me from time to time and I'll try to give you some of the good ones. Oh, and who else is annoyed by those 5 Things articles that force you to click on five different pages to get the information? Lately I've been boycotting these.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment